Friday, May 13, 2011

Calling all cooks!


As you may know I have not had a Friday interview in a while.  That was becuase it became to difficult and time consuming to try to find different people with different perspectives to interview.  However, that being said I'd still love to do it but I need your help.  If you are a blossoming cook, chef, wanna-be-food-network-star, etc... I'd love to hear from you.  Feel free to email me at CourtLatter at gmail dot com and I'll get back to you about possibly posting a Friday interview about your cooking skills.  By the way you don't have to do any talking, video, etc... it's strictly done via email.  I can't wait to see who we hear from!  I also want to apologize for having to type out my email but if I don't do that I will get spam and lets face it who wants to clean out a spam mailbox every day?

No comments:

Post a Comment