Thursday, March 24, 2011

Emails...

"Day, n.  A period of twenty-four hours, mostly misspent"


If you're anything like me time is something you never feel that you have enough of.  However, when I do have time to do the simple things like read, cook, and sip a cup of coffee (or hot tea my newest obsession), I often forget something until I no longer have time to do it.  So in order to help everyone out I decided to make my posts available via email, that way you don't have to worry about coming to the blog and checking to see if something new is up, you'll get it in an email form.  I've attached the form below and can't wait to see how it works out.  If you have any problems with it please feel free to let me know! By the way I had to use the "You've Got Mail" logo, I just love that movie, you always leaves you feeling good.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




No comments:

Post a Comment